Register for season 2017-18
|Club Membership Fee (reduced):||$56.00|
|Swim NB Fee:||$38.00|
|Total season fee:||$94.00|
|Thu, 19:30:00 - 21:00:00||40|
|Fri, 20:00:00 - 21:00:00||35|
|Mon, 19:30:00 - 21:00:00||35|
|Fri, 19:30:00 - 20:30:00||2|
|Mon, 20:00:00 - 21:30:00||1|
|Thu, 20:00:00 - 21:30:00||1|
Club Executives & Coaches
To become a member of Moncton H2O Masters, you need to register through this site and pay your Club Membership Fee. The Club Membership Fee covers:
- Your inscription to Swim NB (allowing you to compete in events)
- Free access to Friday's practices (no pool entry fee on Friday)
If you want to swim on Monday's and Thursday's practices, you will need to pay the pool entry fee (see pool packages below). Here are be best options for pool packages, depending on how often you plan to swim with us:
- 2-3 times per week: your best option is to take a Season or Annual Pass (Option A or B). This will give you access to all public swims at the pool as well.
- 2 times per week (including Friday) or once a week (excluding Friday): your best option is to use the 12 visit passes since you will only need to pay the pool entry fee once a week (Friday is always free)
- Once a week on Friday: no pool package needed. The Friday practice is included with your Club Membership!
Your membership fee can be paid using the following methods:
- Cheque, to the order of Moncton H2O Masters (cheques can be left at the pool front desk or given to a club executive)
- Credit card or bank transfer via PayPal
|Option A: Season Pass|
(from Sept. 7 to June 21)
|Option B: Annual Pass||Option C: Pay as you go|
|Adult||$360||Adult||$415||Pay for individual admission and/or use 12 visits passes as needed|
Please obtain your pool package at the pool front desk.
Interested? Here is how you can register!
Follow these simple steps to register: