End of the Season Party and Annual Meeting
The year end party/annual meeting is scheduled for June 7 (Sunday). The plan is for a BYOBBQM&B (Bring Your Own BBQ Meat & Booze). If anyone wants to contribute shareable things please let me know.
The party will be at Étienne's place at 46 Eugene Ct in Dieppe, starting at 4pm (click here for a google map of the location). You can reach Étienne at 204-0058 if needed.
Weather permitting, we'll do this outside.
- Your host has an above ground pool (heated) so don't hesitate to bring a bathing suit if the weather is nice!
- If you have extra patio/foldable chairs, you may want to bring one for yourself since our host may not have enough for everybody.
- The host has a dog (in case you have allergies) and 2 little girls (4 and 6 years old)
- The host will prepare a couple of side dishes but contributions from other members would be appreciated (salads, apetizers, desserts, etc.)
- Please let the host know if you plan to come (and if you plan to bring a side dish/dessert)
We'll take some time during the party to have a semi-formal annual meeting (we'll talk about the club's finances, go over the last year and over the plan for next year).
- Created by Étienne Beaulé on
- Modified by Étienne Beaulé on